Top 5 Workouts in NYC


I mentioned that my mom was a professional dancer, but I didn’t mention that she has been teaching exercise since she was 16, and that she owns her own studio in New Jersey, JBARRE STUDIO, teaching barre, Pilates, dance, circuit and fusion classes. I’ve grown up in a fitness family, which has influenced me significantly. It is correspondingly great because I really enjoy eating as well… LOL


So getting to the point… I love fitness and need to exercise regularly to maintain my sanity. I've tried a bunch of workouts here in NYC the past two years, and I've listed and linked my favorite ones below. I'm a satisfied member of ClassPass, a fitness membership that allows you to try different classes from thousands of gyms and studios around the world, up to 3 classes a month from the same facility with my membership. I like to switch up my workouts often and try new things, so this membership has been perfect for me. I also prefer strengthening and toning exercises over intense cardio workouts, as my list illustrates.

SLT NYC


PURE BARRE


RUMBLE BOXING


FHITTING ROOM

Y7 STUDIO (HIP HOP HOT YOGA)

Comment below if there are any workouts you'd like me to try! Or let me know your thoughts on my list. Have you tried any of these classes? What do you think of them?    

Comments

Popular Posts